Chocolate Rolo Pretzel Bites Recipe: This 2-Ingredient Candy Recipe Is the Easiest Sweet & Salty Treat by Ann Marie Patitucci
I’ve been wanting to make chocolate and caramel pretzels forever, and I got lucky when my friend Sherry posted a quick and easy candy recipe along with her own photo. There are more complicated and more decadent pretzel recipes, but this is exactly what I was looking for. These are so simple to make and are just the perfect treat.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 to 2 minutes
Total Time: 7 minutes
Servings: varies according to number of pretzels and candies used
- salted pretzel snaps
- Rolos candy (buy unwrapped Rolos to speed up prep time)
Here's how to make it:
- Place pretzel squares on a cookie sheet, leaving a tiny space between pretzels.
- Put on Rolo on the middle of each pretzel.
- Place the cookie sheet in a 200-degree F oven for 1 to 2 minutes to soften the Rolos.
- Remove from oven. Place another pretzel on top of each Rolo, gently pressing down. Let cool.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Unwrapped Rolos $3 & Up
Rolos $3 & Up
Pretzel Snaps $3 & Up
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.