Sticky & Sweet Bourbon Peach Chicken Wings Recipe: Get Ready for Recipe Requests by 30Seconds Food
Crispy oven-baked chicken wings are coated in a sweet peach and bourbon barbecue sauce. Oh, my. This easy glazed chicken wings recipe is simple to make and will keep friend and family happy this weekend.
Just be sure to print out plenty of copies of the easy recipe! You will definitely get recipe requests.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 45 to 50 minutes
Total Time: 50 to 55 minutes
- 2 1/2 - 3 pounds chicken wings (drumettes and flats)
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the flour, baking powder, garlic powder and onion powder in a bowl. Season the wings with salt and pepper, then add them to the bowl. Toss to coat with the flour mixture.
- Put the wings on an oiled or parchment paper-covered baking sheet in a single layer. Mist with cooking spray. Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 40 to 45 minutes, turning them over halfway through the cooking time.
- While the wings bake, put the barbecue sauce and peach preserves into a saucepot. Bring to a simmer, then add the bourbon. Cook, stirring, about 3 minutes. Turn off the heat.
- Remove the cooked wings from the oven and brush them with the peach barbecue sauce. Put them back into the oven and bake about 5 more minutes. Serve with the extra sauce.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Barbecue Sauce $1 & Up
Peach Preserves $2 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Parchment Paper $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.