Best Beet Smoothie Recipe: Go Red for Health With This Tasty Fruit & Vegetable Smoothie Recipe by 30Seconds Food
February is American Heart Month and when we go red for women and heart health. Beets are full of health benefits, so let's also go red with our smoothies, too! This creamy beet smoothie recipe also has apple, celery, carrot juice, peaches, blueberries and ginger, with almond milk taking charge of the creaminess factor.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 red beet, peeled and chopped
- 1 apple, cored and chopped
- 1 rib celery, chopped
- 1 cup carrot juice
- 1 cup almond milk or your favorite nut milk
- 1/2 cup frozen sliced peaches
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 1-inch piece of ginger, peeled and chopped
- honey (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Put all the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth. Taste and add a little honey if you want it sweeter.
- Pour into glasses.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Blenders $20 & Up
Smoothie Glasses $6 & Up
Smoothie Straws $5 & Up
Honey $3 & Up
Carrot Juice $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.