Shortcut Brookies Recipe: Brownies & Chocolate Chip Cookies Combine for the Best of Both Worlds by Donna John
Brookies are what happen when you bake chocolate chip cookie dough batter and brownie batter together. Amazing, right? Instead of making each dough from scratch (very time consuming!) this easy brookies recipe starts with a box of brownie and chocolate chip cookie mix. The result is a quick, heavenly dessert recipe.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 to 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 to 45 minutes
Servings: Makes about 24
- 1 box (19 ounces) fudge brownie mix, plus ingredients to make it
- 1 package (17 ounces) chocolate chip cookie mix, plus ingredients to make it
Here's how to make it:
- Mix the brownie ingredients in a bowl according to package directions. Spread onto the bottom of a greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Make the cookie dough according to package directions, with the exception of melting the butter if called for. Drop spoonfuls of the dough onto the brownie batter.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 25 to 30 minutes. Cool before cutting into squares.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Brownie Mixes $2 & Up
Chocolate Chip Cookie Mixes $2 & Up
13x9-inch Baking Pans $8 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.