Grandma's Tomato Soup Recipe With Noodles: Quick 5-Ingredient Tomato Soup Recipe Is Like a Hug From Grandma by 30Seconds Food
Grandmas know how to get food in your stomach – fast. Simple, but incredible, food. This easy tomato soup recipe with noodles is the perfect example. Comforting and filling, this old-fashioned tomato soup recipe will warm you up like a hug from grandma.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 4 cups tomato juice
- 1 cup water
- 3 - 4 tablespoons sugar (or to taste)
- 8 ounces fettuccine noodles, cooked according to package directions (you could also use egg noodles)
Here's how to make it:
- In a soup pot, melt the butter. Add the flour, whisking, until it's smooth.
- Slowly pour in the tomato juice, water and sugar, whisking until smooth. Bring to a boil.
- Cook until soup thickens, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the noodles and heat through.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.