Creamy Refried Bean Dip Recipe: Don't Lose This 5-Ingredient Warm Bean Dip Recipe by 30Seconds Food
We love our queso dip, but sometimes you want a little bean action. This easy warm refried bean dip recipe is cheesy, creamy and packed with Mexican flavors. If you're serving it during the football games, transfer it to a slow cooker so it stays warm. You could fancy it up with some chopped cilantro or pico de gallo.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) refried beans
- 1 cup salsa (fire-roasted salsa adds a lot of flavor)
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning, or to taste (try this homemade taco seasoning recipe)
- 2 cups grated pepper jack cheese or your favorite cheese
- tortilla chips or corn chips, for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the cream cheese, refried beans, salsa and taco seasoning in a saucepot. Stir over low heat until heated through and well combined.
- Add the grated pepper jack. Stir until cheese melts. Serve with tortilla chips.
Note: You could make this dip in a slow cooker or transfer it to a slow cooker after preparing it to stay warm.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Refried Beans $1 & Up
Salsa $2 & Up
Fire Roasted Salsa $2 & Up
Taco Seasoning $1 & Up
Tortilla Chips $2 & Up
Corn Chips $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.