Bread Dipping Oil Recipe: A Flavorful 5-Minute Italian Olive Oil Dip for Bread by Ann Marie Patitucci
My husband and I have enjoyed it at restaurants but haven’t found a store-bought kind we like nearly as much, so we decided to make our own! This easy bread dipping oil recipe is so easy to make and uses everyday pantry items.
The oil is made with extra virgin olive oil, freshly grated Parmesan cheese, minced fresh garlic, dried basil and dried oregano. You could add some crushed red pepper flakes for a little heat or even a few grinds of fresh cracked black pepper.
Not only is this easy Italian bread dip recipe good for serving with dinner (especially pasta!), but could also be put out as a party food at your family get-togethers. Put a bowl of the dip on a platter with a loaf of fresh bread, bread cubes or crostini, and watch what happens.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 2 to 4
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 - 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese (I vote 1 1/2 tablespoons but my hubby votes 2 tablespoons)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
Here's how to make it:
- Pour olive oil into a small bowl suitable for dipping. Add 1 1/2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese and stir.
- Add garlic, basil and oregano. Stir until all ingredients are well combined.
- Add another 1/2 tablespoon Parmesan, if desired. Serve with your favorite bread for dipping.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.