Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap Recipe: Hail Caesar & This Tasty Chicken Wrap Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Caesar salad and chicken is a classic combination. Stuff it inside of a tortilla with a creamy dressing and you have a tasty, filling chicken Caesar salad wrap. This easy wrap recipe would make a quick, light dinner or hearty lunch. If you don't want to mix all the ingredients together, you could layer on the lettuce, chicken, onion and croutons and spoon the sauce over. Your call.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing (try this creamy Caesar salad dressing recipe)
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 3 cups cooked shredded or chopped chicken breast
- 2 cups chopped fresh romaine lettuce
- sliced or chopped red onion, to taste (optional)
- 1/2 cup croutons (try this easy rosemary crouton recipe)
- 6 whole-wheat tortillas
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the dressing, Parmesan and garlic power in a bowl. Season with black pepper. Mix well.
- Stir in the chicken, lettuce, croutons and red onion, if using.
- Lay the tortillas on a work surface. Divide the mixture between the tortillas. Roll up.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing $2 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Whole Wheat Tortillas $2 & Up
Croutons $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.