Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies Recipe: This Easy Oatmeal Cookie Recipe Is a Welcome Surprise by 30Seconds Food
We have an Italian grandma's oatmeal cookie recipe, maple oatmeal cookies and raisin oatmeal cookies. Yum, but have you ever thought about putting blueberries in your oatmeal cookie recipe? This easy cookie recipe is full of moist, healthy blueberries and is the perfect snack or even on-to-go breakfast.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 13 to 15 minutes
Total Time: 23 to 25 minutes
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- dash of salt
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
Here's how to make it:
- Beat the butter, vegetable oil and brown sugar together until creamy. Add the egg and vanilla. Mix well.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, salt and oats. Whisk to combine. Stir into the wet ingredients.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Drop tablespoons full of dough onto baking sheets. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 13 to 15 minutes or until edges are beginning to brown. Remove to cool.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.