Baked Cinnamon Butter Pecan French Toast Recipe Will Make You Weak in the Knees by 30Seconds Food
Pancakes and waffles are amazing for breakfast and brunch, but who doesn't love a delicious plate of french toast? This butter pecan French toast recipe is soaked in milk that's flavored with cinnamon and vanilla, then a sweet brown sugar syrup is poured over the top before baking. Did your knees just go weak?
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 3 to 4
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 slices French bread or your favorite bread
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon honey or corn syrup
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the eggs, milk, cinnamon and vanilla in a bowl.
- Put the bread slices in a single layer in a pan. Pour the egg mixture over the bread. Let it sit for about 10 minutes.
- While the bread soaks, combine the brown sugar, butter and honey in a saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat until it has thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Pour the brown sugar mixture into a 8-inch square baking pan. Sprinkle on the pecans. Top with the bread slices.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 minutes. Invert onto a serving plate.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
8-inch Square Baking Pans $6 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $3 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Pecans $4 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
Corn Syrup $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.