Chicken Meatballs Recipe With Napa Cabbage & Ginger Broth Is an Aromatic, Healthy Dinner by Sarah Amona
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 1/4 pounds (90 to 93% lean) ground chicken
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper or ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons peeled and minced fresh ginger root (divided)
- 4 scallions, trimmed and minced
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced thin
- 5 cups sliced Napa cabbage
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 4 scallions, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon chili oil
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the ground chicken, egg, salt, pepper, 1 tablespoon ginger and minced scallions in a bowl. Mix thoroughly. Shape the meat mixture into meatballs of about 1-inch diameter and set aside.
- In a wok or large skillet, combine the garlic, Napa cabbage, chicken stock and remaining ginger. Bring to a boil. Add the chicken meatballs and scallion pieces, cover and simmer until the cabbage is tender and meatballs are cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Arrange in a bowl and garnish with a small amount of chili oil. Serve warm.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Woks $15 & Up
Chili Oil $4 & Up
Chicken Stock $1 & Up
White Pepper $4 & Up
Black Pepper $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.