Aromatic Chicken Meatballs Recipe With Napa Cabbage & Ginger Broth by Sarah Amona
Tender chicken meatballs are cooked with healthy Napa cabbage in a flavorful ginger broth. Incredible! This Asian-inspired chicken meatball recipe will fill you up without all the fat and calories.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 1/4 pounds (90 to 93% lean) ground chicken
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper or ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons peeled and minced fresh ginger root (divided)
- 4 scallions, trimmed and minced
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced thin
- 5 cups sliced Napa cabbage
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 4 scallions, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon chili oil
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the ground chicken, egg, salt, pepper, 1 tablespoon ginger and minced scallions in a bowl. Mix thoroughly. Shape the meat mixture into meatballs of about 1-inch diameter and set aside.
- In a wok or large skillet, combine the garlic, Napa cabbage, chicken stock and remaining ginger. Bring to a boil. Add the chicken meatballs and scallion pieces, cover and simmer until the cabbage is tender and meatballs are cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Arrange in a bowl and garnish with a small amount of chili oil. Serve warm.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Woks $15 & Up
Chili Oil $4 & Up
Chicken Stock $1 & Up
White Pepper $4 & Up
Black Pepper $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.