Yogurt Garlic Parmesan Baked Chicken Recipe: A Moist Baked Chicken Recipe Flavored Your Way by 30Seconds Food
Chicken that's baked in yogurt is super moist and flavorful. When you add cheese, garlic, lemon and a seasoning blend, it takes this easy baked chicken recipe up several notches on the flavor ladder. Use whatever seasoning or spice blend you like. You could use boneless chicken for this recipe, just reduce the cooking time.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 to 45 minutes
Total Time: 45 to 50 minutes
- 4 chicken leg quarters (or your favorite bone-in chicken pieces)
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt, Cajun seasoning, dried ranch seasoning or your favorite seasoning (or to taste)
Here's how to make it:
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and put it into a baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine the yogurt, Parmesan, garlic, lemon zest and seasoning. Pour the mixture over the chicken.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 40 to 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Dishes $10 & Up
Seasoned Salt $2 & Up
Cajun Seasoning $3 & Up
Dry Ranch Seasoning $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.