Holy Yum Chicken Recipe: This Easy Baked Chicken Thighs Recipe Just Works by 30Seconds Food
This easy chicken recipe is similar to man pleasin' chicken, but it's made with bone-in chicken thighs and the sauce is thickened then poured over the chicken before serving. Serve with rice or potatoes to soak up the flavorful sauce and your favorite vegetable.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 6 - 8 bone-in chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- fresh rosemary, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Place it into a baking dish.
- Combine the mustard, maple syrup and rice wine vinegar in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Pour the mixture over the chicken thighs.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the chicken to a serving plate. Pour all the liquid into a saucepot. Bring to a simmer and whisk in cornstarch. Cook until it thickens, about 1 minute.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and garnish with rosemary.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Pans $9 & Up
Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
Rice Wine Vinegar $2 & Up
Maple Syrup $4 & Up
Cornstarch $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.