Texas Spaghetti Chicken Recipe: An Amazing 6-Ingredient Chicken Spaghetti Casserole Recipe From a Small Town by Donna John
In a small (very small!) town in Texas, this spaghetti chicken recipe was the special of the day at a local country restaurant. It reminded me or chicken spaghetti casserole, so I had to order it. The tasty spaghetti was delicious and full of comforting flavors. Creamy, warming, filling and full of Texas flavor, I was surprised at how easy it was to make.
The simple spaghetti chicken recipe is made with spaghetti noodles, cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, shredded cooked chicken, a can of tomatoes with green chiles and grated cheese. All the ingredients except the cheese are mixed together, poured into a casserole dish and baked for about 20 minutes. Add the shredded cheese right at the end and let it melt before serving.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 12 ounces spaghetti noodles, cooked al dente according to package directions
- 1 can (10 ounces) cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (10 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 2 - 3 cups chopped or shredded cooked chicken
- 1 can (10 ounces) tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 cup grated Colby Jack cheese (or a combination of cheddar and Monterey Jack)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the cooked noodles into a bowl. Add the soups, chicken and tomatoes. Mix well. Pour the mixture into a baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the cheese and bake about 5 minutes more.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.