Maple Oatmeal Cookies Recipe: This Easy Maple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookie Recipe Will Be Grandma-Approved by 30Seconds Food
If you love this oatmeal cookie recipe from an Italian grandma, you are going to absolutely adore these oatmeal cookies with maple and cinnamon. Use good-quality maple syrup and add more cinnamon if you're a cinnamon fanatic. This maple oatmeal cookie recipe will be one you hand down to your kids – or grandkids.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 to 12 minutes
Total Time: 20 to 22 minutes
Servings: Makes about 2 dozen
- 1 1/2 sticks butter, softened
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- dash of salt
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
Here's how to make it:
- With an electric mixer, beat the butter and maple syrup together until creamy. Add the eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients until just combined.
- Mix in the oats and nuts.
- Drop by tablespoonsful onto cookie sheets. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.