Air-fried Breaded Eggplant Recipe: Crispy Golden Fried Eggplant From Your Air Fryer by 30Seconds Food
This crispy fried eggplant recipe is healthier because it's cooked in your air fryer. Serve this easy air fryer eggplant recipe as a side dish for dinner or as an appetizer with marinara sauce or ranch. Delicious!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 11 to 12 minutes
Total Time: 31 to 32 minutes
- 1 large eggplant, cut into rounds
- 2/3 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (or to taste)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk or nut milk
- 1/3 cup flour
Here's how to make it:
- Put the eggplant into a colander or on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with a little salt and let it sit for about 15 minutes.
- Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. In another bowl, beat the eggs and milk. Put the flour into another bowl.
- Rinse the salt off the eggplant and pat dry with paper towels. Dip the eggplant into flour, then into the egg then into the breadcrumbs. Put the eggplant into the air fryer in a single layer. Mist with cooking spray.
- Cook for about 5 minutes. Turn the eggplant over and cook another 6 to 7 minutes or until golden brown.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Breadcrumbs $2 & Up
Italian Seasoning $2 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Air Fryers $60 & Up
Air Fryer Cookbooks $5 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.