Cornflake-Crusted Crispy Baked Chicken Tenders Recipe: You're 4 Ingredients & 20 Minutes Away From Chicken Bliss by 30Seconds Food
Cornflakes create a super crispy crust for these juicy baked chicken tenders. Serve this easy fried chicken tenders recipe with your favorite dipping sauce – or a bunch of dipping sauces! Try our remoulade, homemade ranch, creamy Cajun sauce, Amazon sauce, copycat Chick-fil-a sauce, creamy Asian-inspired sauce, spicy mayo, spicy ketchup, easy Dijoinaise, Alabama white sauce or char siu sauce.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 - 1 1/2 pound boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 cups crushed cornflakes
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
Here's how to make it:
- Put the flour into a bowl. Whisk the eggs in another bowl. Put the cornflakes into a third bowl.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Dip the chicken into the flour, then into the eggs and lastly into the cornflakes. Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 7 minutes. Flip the chicken over and bake another 7 to 8 minutes or until cooked through and crispy.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.