Roasted Garlic Carrots Recipe: This Crunchy, Garlicky Carrot Recipe Has That Wow Factor by 30Seconds Food
We think it's time for carrots to shine and step into the limelight. This easy roasted carrots recipe has that wow factor because of the balsamic and tiny bits of garlic that get browned and crispy in the oven. (Just be careful not to let the garlic burn!)
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 to 40 minutes
Total Time: 35 to 45 minutes
- 1 pound small carrots or large carrots cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Put the carrots into a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add the olive oil, balsamic and garlic. Toss to coat. Pour the mixture onto a baking sheet covered with parchment paper in a single layer.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until carrots are tender. (Watch them close so the garlic doesn't burn.) Garnish with chopped parsley.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.