Air-fryer Roasted Bananas Recipe: This Caramelized Bananas Recipe Will Take You to Your Happy Place by 30Seconds Food
One bite and you'll think you're cheating on your diet because these caramelized bananas taste so sweet and decadent. But relax! This easy air-fryer roasted bananas recipe has minimal sugar and just 1 tablespoon of butter. Enjoy them as a snack, spread them on toast or biscuits or put them over ice cream.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 ripe bananas, cut diagonally into large pieces
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
Here's how to make it:
- Put the bananas into a bowl. Drizzle with the melted butter and sprinkle with the cinnamon and sugar.
- Preheat the air fryer to 370 degrees F. Add the bananas in a single layer. Cook for about 5 minutes, then turn them over and cook about 3 minutes more.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.