3-Ingredient Crispy Fried Chicken Recipe: You Don't Need a 11 Herbs & Spices by 30Seconds Food
The chicken is seasoned with salt and pepper and then refrigerated for at least two hours before cooking. Flour and garlic powdered are combined in a large bag or bowl. Heat some vegetable oil to about 350 degrees F in a deep skillet, then shake that chicken in the seasoned flour. The chicken is fried until crispy, golden brown and cooked through (165 degrees F internal temperature). Easy!
Prep Time: 2 hours to marinate
Cook Time: 20 minutes (approximately)
Total Time: 2 hours and 20 minutes
- 2 pounds bone-in chicken pieces
- 1 cup flour (more if needed)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- vegetable oil, for frying
Here's how to make it:
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before cooking.
- When ready to cook, put the flour and garlic powder in a bag or large bowl. Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Heat about 2 inches of vegetable oil in a deep skillet to about 350 degrees F. Put the chicken pieces into the flour and shake to coat. Put the chicken into the hot oil skin side down.
- Cook until the chicken is browned and crispy on the first side, about 10 minutes. (Watch the oil so it doesn't get too hot.) Flip the chicken over and continue to cook until cooked through (internal temperature 165 degrees F). Remove to a wire rack or paper towels to drain.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.