Creamy No-Bake Turtle Pie Recipe Is Quick & Crazy Good by 30Seconds Food
If you love turtles candy, you are going to absolutely love this creamy no-bake turtle pie recipe. No oven required, just a spoon or fork!
This delicious candy-flavored dessert recipe is so easy and delicious. Elegant enough for special occasions, but so simple, you can make it anytime.
Prep Time: 15 minutes plus 4 hours to chill
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes plus 4 hours to chill
Servings: Makes 1 pie
- 25 - 30 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- dash of salt
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/3 cups powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup caramel sauce
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- chopped pecans
- hot fudge (try this homemade hot fudge sauce recipe)
- caramel sauce (try these homemade caramel sauce recipes)
- whipped cream
Here's how to make it:
- To make the crust, combine the crushed cookies, butter and salt. Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Refrigerate while you make the filling.
- To make the filling, beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar together until fluffy. Add the caramel sauce.
- In another bowl, beat the heavy cream until soft peaks form. Fold it into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon the filling into the cold pie crust. Chill at least 4 hours before adding toppings and serving.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
9-inch Pie Plates $8 & Up
Oreo Cookies $3 & Up
Caramel Sauce $3 & Up
Pecans $4 & Up
Powdered Sugar $2 & Up
Hot Fudge $3 & Up
Turtles Candy $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.