Moist-As-Heck Chocolate Chip Bread Recipe: This Easy Chocolate Chip Quick Bread Recipe Is So Good by 30Seconds Food
Moist and full of chocolate and vanilla flavors, this is a quick bread recipe you have got to add to your collection. Serve this easy chocolate chip bread recipe as a snack, dessert or even for breakfast.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 to 55 minutes
Total Time: 60 to 65 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 loaf
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- dash of salt
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips (divided)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- In another bowl, beat the butter, sugar, egg, milk and vanilla with an electric mixer until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- Fold in 3/4 cup of the chocolate chips. Pour the batter into a greased and floured loaf pan. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 50 to 55 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Loaf Pans $8 & Up
Mini Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Sugar $3 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Electric Mixers $12 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.