Fluffernutter Cookies Recipe: A Peanut Butter & Marshmallow Lover's Dream by Donna John
With a love for peanut butter cookies and a soft spot for marshmallow crème, my eyes got wide as saucers when I ran across a recipe for fluffernutter cookies. Yes, please. The original recipe called for peanut butter chips, but thinking that was a bit much and not needed, I omitted them.
This fluffernutter cookie recipe does get messy and takes some patience when applying the marshmallow fluff, but the end result is so worth it. If you love fluffernutter sandwiches, try this cookie recipe ASAP.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 9 to 11 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes (approximately)
Servings: Makes about 2 dozen cookies
- 1 stick butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- dash of salt
- 1 cup flour
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow fluff (I used Kraft Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Crème)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the cornstarch, baking powder, baking soda, salt and flour in a bowl. Set aside.
- Cream the butter and peanut butter together with an electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 1 minute.
- Add the white sugar and brown sugar and beat until pale in color and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Beat in the egg and vanilla.
- Add the flour mixture and beat until combined.
- Make a ball out of some of the dough and flatten into a small disc on a parchment paper-covered baking sheet. Put some of the marshmallow fluff into the center (I used a small condiment spoon). Pick the disc up and wrap the dough around the marshmallow fluff. Place it back onto the baking sheet.
- Repeat with more dough until the baking sheet is full, leaving space between the dough for them to spread.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 9 to 11 minutes or until cookies are golden brown around the edges. Allow to cool on the baking sheet a couple of minutes before carefully removing to cool completely.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $9 & Up
Parchment Paper $3 & Up
Marshmallow Fluff $3 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Sugar $2 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Baking Soda $1 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Creamy Peanut Butter $3 & Up
Cornstarch $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.