Sticky Honey Tomato Baked Chicken Recipe: This Interesting & Delicious Chicken Recipe Is a Keeper by 30Seconds Food
If you love tomato jam and Asian flavors, this baked chicken recipe is for you. With a sweet tomato-based sauce, this easy chicken recipe gets sticky as it bakes. The fresh cherry tomatoes add a freshness to the sauce. It is a keeper.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: approximately 45 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 6 bone-in-chicken pieces
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the honey, soy sauce, ketchup and mustard in a small bowl.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Place it in a baking pan. Pour the sauce over the chicken and make sure it's completely coated. Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 15 minutes.
- Flip the chicken over and continue to bake another 15 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and stir to coat with the sauce. Bake about 10 to 15 minutes more or until chicken is cooked through. Baking time will depend on the size and type of chicken pieces used.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Pans $8 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
Sauce Soy $3 & Up
Ketchup $2 & Up
Whole Grain Mustard $2 & Up
Tomato Jam $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.