Butter Bean Soup Recipe With Ham: This 6-Ingredient Soup Recipe Cooks in 20 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Canned carrots? Yes, we know, we know! But with so many people sick and not being able to go to the store, having pantry-friendly recipes is important. This butter bean soup recipe with ham is quick, filling and comforting. Don't have ham? You could use Spam or skip it entirely and have a vegetarian soup. Navy beans, cannellini beans or your favorite bean could be substituted for the butter beans. (And if you have fresh carrots, use them! Just simmer a little longer until tender.)
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 2 to 3
- 1 box (32 ounces) chicken broth
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (8 ounces) carrots, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 pound cooked chopped ham (you could use Spam)
- 1 onion, chopped
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a soup pot.
- Bring to a gentle simmer and cook about 20 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.