Baked Chicken Recipe With Caramelized Onion Gravy: This 4-Ingredient Chicken Recipe Is Foolproof by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour (approximately)
Total Time: 1 hour and 15 minutes (approximately)
- 6 bone-in chicken pieces, skin on (chicken leg quarters work well)
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 5 cloves garlic, rough chopped
- 1 tablespoon flour
Here's how to make it:
- Put the onions and garlic on the bottom of a baking pan. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with the flour.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and place on top of the onions.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven until chicken is cooked through, about 1 hour, depending on size of chicken pieces. (Internal temperature should be 165 degrees F.)
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.