4-Ingredient Baked Chicken Recipe With Caramelized Onion Gravy Is Foolproof by 30Seconds Food
Baked chicken is such a family-pleasing meal. This four-ingredient baked chicken recipe creates a caramelized onion gravy that's delish spooned over mashed potatoes or rice.
Use whatever chicken pieces your family enjoys. You could also throw in some herbs from the garden for a little freshness.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour (approximately)
Total Time: 1 hour and 15 minutes (approximately)
- 6 bone-in chicken pieces, skin on (chicken leg quarters work well)
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 5 cloves garlic, rough chopped
- 1 tablespoon flour
Here's how to make it:
- Put the onions and garlic on the bottom of a baking pan. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with the flour.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and place on top of the onions.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven until chicken is cooked through, about 1 hour, depending on size of chicken pieces. (Internal temperature should be 165 degrees F.)
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Pans $8 & Up
All Purpose Flour $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.