3-Ingredient Applesauce Bundt Cake Recipe: A Moist Bundt Cake Recipe That's As Easy As 1, 2, 3 by 30Seconds Food
One. Two. Three. That's how many ingredients and how many steps it takes to make this moist applesauce bundt cake recipe. If you're a cinnamon lover, throw a teaspoon or two into the mix!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 35 to 40 minutes
Total Time: 40 to 45 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 cake
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 jar (16 ounces) applesauce
- cinnamon-sugar or powdered sugar, for dusting (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Mix well.
- Pour into a greased bundt pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 35 to 40 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Bundt Pans $9 & Up
Yellow Cake Mixes $1 & Up
Applesauce $2 & Up
Powdered Sugar $2 & Up
Cinnamon Sugar $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.