Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies Recipe: Wow! This Impressive Cookie Recipe Is Easy to Make by 30Seconds Food
If you're a fan of Pinwheel cookies or just love chocolate and marshmallows, you are not going to be able to stop eating this cookie recipe. Seriously! A homemade chocolate cookie is topped with a marshmallow and then drizzled with melted chocolate. Oh. My. You are going to love this easy chocolate marshmallow cookie recipe.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- dash of salt
- 2 bags marshmallows (regular size)
- 1 cup chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
Here's how to make it:
- With an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add the eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Slowly add the mixture to the wet ingredients until just combined.
- Make rounded tablespoons full of dough and place on a parchment paper-covered baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 7 to 8 minutes, or until the tops begin to crack.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and immediately put a marshmallow on top of each. Put the tray back into the oven and bake 2 more minutes. Remove the cookies and let cool completely.
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave until smooth, stirring every 30 seconds. Spoon the chocolate over the cooled cookies.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cookie Sheets $9 & Up
Marshmallows $1 & Up
Chocolate Chips $2 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
Cocoa Powder $2 & Up
Baking Soda $1 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Electric Mixers $12 & Up
Pinwheel Cookies $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.