20-Minute Crispy Pan-fried Chicken Patties Recipe Is Budget Friendly by 30Seconds Food
This crispy pan-fried chicken patties recipe is made with ground chicken, an ingredient that you may not use that often, but should. Ground chicken is very versatile and can be used in so many recipes.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 18 minutes
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons soft breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup flour
- olive oil, for frying
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the chicken, egg, green onions, parsley, mayonnaise, breadcrumbs and garlic powder in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Mix until combined. Divide the mixture into approximately six patties, depending on size.
- Put the flour into a bowl. Heat about 2 to 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a nonstick skillet.
- Dust the patties with the flour and place in the hot oil. Cook until golden brown on both sides and cooked through, about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.