Sweet & Spicy Asian Baked Cauliflower Recipe: The Perfect Vegetarian Recipe for Meatless Monday by 30Seconds Food
Is one of your New Year's resolutions to start trying to stick to Meatless Monday – or eat vegetarian or vegan at least one day a week? This easy baked Asian cauliflower recipe will make you glad you did.
This simple vegetable recipe is full of sweet and spicy flavors that will keep your taste buds happy. A perfect side dish for almost any dinner!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce or tamari
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the agave nectar, Sriracha, sesame oil, vegetable oil and soy sauce in a bowl. Add the cauliflower and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the cauliflower onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet in a single layer. Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 30 minutes.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Parchment Paper $3 & Up
Sesame Oil $3 & Up
Agave Nectar $4 & Up
Low Sodium Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Tamari $3 & Up
Sriracha $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.