Sweet & Spicy Asian Baked Cauliflower Recipe: The Perfect Vegetarian Recipe for Meatless Monday by 30Seconds Food
Is one of your New Year's resolutions to start trying to stick to Meatless Monday – or eat vegetarian or vegan at least one day a week? This easy baked Asian cauliflower recipe will make you glad you did.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce or tamari
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the agave nectar, Sriracha, sesame oil, vegetable oil and soy sauce in a bowl. Add the cauliflower and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the cauliflower onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet in a single layer. Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 30 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Parchment Paper $3 & Up
Sesame Oil $3 & Up
Agave Nectar $4 & Up
Low Sodium Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Tamari $3 & Up
Sriracha $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.