Creamy Mexican Street Corn Salad Recipe: This Elote Salad Recipe Is a Fresh & Flavorful by Donna John
If you're looking for a fun, fresh side dish recipe for chicken, beef, pork, seafood or for taco night, here it is! This easy Mexican street corn salad recipe whips up in minutes and complements almost any meal.
The fresh corn salad is made with corn, mayonnaise, sour cream, cotija cheese, chili powder, garlic powder, fresh lime juice, green onions and chopped cilantro. The quick salad recipe really does taste like Mexican street corn! You could substitute plain Greek yogurt for either the mayonnaise or the sour cream. For a little heat, stir in some chopped jalapeno.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 4 cups fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/4 cup cotija cheese, plus more for garnish
- 1 1/2 - 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 - 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 lime, juiced
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, plus more for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Put everything into a bowl. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Taste and adjust seasonings to your liking. Garnish with more cotija and fresh cilantro.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.