Blue Cheese Buffalo Dip Recipe With Hearts of Palm: A Chickenless Buffalo Dip Recipe That's Fabulous by 30Seconds Food
Vegetarians, you can now enjoy buffalo chicken dip! Seriously! This easy meatless buffalo "chicken" dip recipe is made with hearts of palm, which mimics the chicken. It is delish and a fun dip recipe to serve at your next tailgate party or family get-together – even the meat-eaters will love it.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 to 30 minutes
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 can (14 ounces) hearts of palm, drained, rinsed and chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese, plus more for garnish
- chopped fresh parsley
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the cream cheese, hot sauce and dressing in a bowl. Mix well. Fold in the hearts of palm, cheddar cheese, green onions and blue cheese. Pour the mixture into a shallow casserole dish.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 to 25 minutes or until melted. Garnish with more crumbled blue cheese and parsley, if desired. Serve with carrot sticks, celery sticks, tortilla chips and/or toasted bread.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Casserole Dishes $8 & Up
Hearts of Palm $3 & Up
Hot Sauce $2 & Up
Ranch Dressing $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.