The Easiest Taco Dip Recipe Ever: Dip Those Chips in This Cheesy 3-Ingredient Dip While the Ball Drops by Ann Marie Gardinier Halstead
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) mild taco sauce
- 2 cups shredded taco cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Spread cream cheese on bottom of 9-inch pie dish or 9-inch cast iron skillet.
- Pour taco sauce over the cream cheese.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes (or if you’re really pressed for time, microwave on high for 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbling). Garnish with chopped fresh cilantro, if desired. Serve with tortilla chips or corn chips. I prefer Tostitos Scoops or Fritos Scoops.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.