Best Recipes of 2021: A Drumroll, Please, for the 21 Most Popular Recipes on 30Seconds This Year by 30Seconds Food
Just in time for the New Year, our list of the top recipes of 2021 is as diverse as our 30Seconds community and readers. From an Amish ground beef casserole to butter baked salmon to crispy orange cauliflower and creamy watermelon sherbet, there's something for everyone on this list.
Did you know you can submit your own recipes for possible publication on 30Seconds? Maybe next year your recipe will be on the list. Happy New Year!
1. Shipwreck Casserole: Take a step back in time and serve your family an old-fashioned meal. This vintage recipe for shipwreck casserole is from Mrs. Martha Hoover, on page 124 of the Weavertown School Family Cooking: A Collection of Amish and Mennonite Recipes.
2. Deviled Chicken: Chicken breasts coated in tangy Dijon mustard and then fried until crisp are a family favorite at our house. One bite of this easy deviled chicken breasts recipe, and it'll be a family favorite at your house, too.
3. Dark Chocolate Smoothie: Did you know that dark chocolate is good for your heart? It's true, which gives you all the more reason to enjoy it with no guilt. This quick vegan recipe for a heart-healthy dark chocolate banana smoothie is so good, it's like dessert in a glass.
4. Honey-Grilled Flank Steak: Wondering what to make for dinner? Look no further than this drool-worthy grilled flank steak that's soaked in a succulent marinade of honey, olive oil, rosemary, soy sauce and garlic. Is your mouth watering yet? Ours, too.
5. Lemon Butter Baked Salmon: Sloppy joes, spaghetti and tacos may be your go-to weekday meals, but sometimes you need to go a little gourmet – even on a Monday. This easy salmon recipe takes only about 20 minutes to make.
6. Crispy Orange Cauliflower: When you bite into this crispy cauliflower dripping with a sweet and tangy sauce, you won't care where the chicken is. This recipe rivals your favorite orange chicken, but will let you invite your vegetarian friends over for dinner ... finally.
7. Crispiest Chicken Wings: Parboiling chicken wings? Yes! This is the secret to the crispiest chicken wings ever. Try it!
8. Steakhouse Prime Rib: Preparing a mouth-watering prime rib comes down to one basic ingredient: rock salt. This recipe will make you a believer.
9. Pecan Pie Bars: Pecan pie surprise bars taste just like pecan pie, but are a lot easier to make. This recipe is a fan fave!
10. Roasted Garlic Broccoli: Some call this easy broccoli recipe crack broccoli. You'll know why after just one bite.
11. Creamy Amish Potatoes: The texture of these Amish potatoes is amazing! One bite and you'll wonder why you've never made this easy three-ingredient Amish potato recipe before. Get ready for recipe requests.
12. Garlic Butter Baked Parmesan Chicken: Garlic butter is delicious on so many things. Pour it over chicken breasts, and add some Parmesan cheese, and you've created something your family will love for dinner.
13. Cranberry Cookies: Moist, sweet and tart, this easy cranberry cookie recipe is the perfect bite for holiday dessert, or anytime.
14. Gluten-free Chocolate Chip Cookies: If you've been searching for the absolute best gluten-free chocolate chip cookie recipe, you can stop your search because you just found it. This recipe is so good, you won't believe it's gluten-free.
15. Pan-seared Halibut: This easy pan-seared halibut recipe is crispy and flavored with just a hint of lemon. It's pure perfection.
16. Award-winning Pork Chops: This Hawaiian baked pork chop won first place in the Hormel Pork Contest back in the '90s. One taste, and you'll know why it's a winner.
17. Jalapeno Popper Soup: Who doesn't love jalapeno poppers? This jalapeno popper chicken soup recipe takes those flavors and turns them into a thick, flavorful soup.
18. Brazilian Steakhouse Mashed Potatoes: This mashed potatoes recipe is pure amazing! It's an authentic steakhouse recipe you will love.
19. Taco Casserole: We're pretty sure tacos will always be a fan fave, but this casserole may be even better. Your family won't be able to resist this easy taco casserole recipe.
20. French Chicken: Bottled French salad dressing, dry onion soup mix and apricot preserves? If this chicken recipe sounds a little strange to you, know you are not alone. But, hold on. This chicken is délicieuse (delicious)!
21. Watermelon Sherbet: With just two ingredients, no churning and minimal prep, we bet this refreshing sherbet recipe will be made again and again. So delish!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.