Roasted Turkey Legs Recipe: An Easy Baked Turkey Recipe When You Don't Want to Cook the Whole Bird by 30Seconds Food
Don't feel like tackling a whole turkey this Christmas or just having a few people for dinner? This easy roasted turkey legs recipe is quick and delicious. Serve with stuffing, mashed potatoes and a vegetable.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 50 to 60 minutes
Total Time: 55 to 65 minutes
- 4 turkey legs with thigh still attached
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon paprika
Here's how to make it:
- Season the turkey legs with salt and pepper. Place them in a baking pan. Drizzle them all over with the melted butter and olive oil.
- Combine the garlic powder, thyme and paprika in a small bowl. Sprinkle the mixture all over the turkey legs.
- Bake the turkey legs in a preheated 450-degree F oven for about 20 minutes. Cover the turkey legs with foil and continue baking until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F, about 30 to 40 more minutes. Let the turkey rest for at least 10 minutes before serving.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Pans $10 & Up
Meat Thermometers $6 & Up
Garlic Powder $2 & Up
Paprika $2 & Up
Dried Thyme $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.