Amish Deviled Eggs Recipe: A Creamy Deviled Egg Recipe Done Amish Style by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time 8 to 10 minutes to boil the eggs
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 12 hardboiled eggs, peeled and cut in half
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 - 4 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- paprika, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Remove the yolks from the egg whites. Put into a bowl and mash.
- Add the mayonnaise, mustard, garlic powder and marjoram. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Spoon or pipe the mixture into the egg white halves. Sprinkle with paprika.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Paprika $3 & Up
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Yellow Mustard $1 & Up
Dried Marjoram $4 & Up
Garlic Powder $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.