Fettuccine Pesto Shrimp Recipe: 20-Minute Pesto Pasta Recipe With Shrimp & Green Beans Is Incredible by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 16 ounces fettuccine (or your favorite pasta), cooked al dente according to package directions
- 1 cup bottled clam juice
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 - 1 cup cut fresh green beans (optional)
- 1 pound medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 1/2 cups pesto
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian flat-leaf parsley
- Parmesan cheese, for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Put the clam juice and white wine into a large pot. Add the green beans, if using. Bring to a rapid boil and cook about 2 minutes.
- Add the shrimp, reduce heat, and cook until shrimp are cooked through, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the pesto and parsley. Stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Add the cooked pasta and toss. Serve with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.