Slow Cooker Black Bean Soup Recipe With Corn: This Easy Soup Recipe Has Minimal Prep, Maximum Flavor by Ann Marie Patitucci
I love black bean soup. Not being an especially good cook, I always thought it was something I’d order at my favorite lunch spots, not something I’d ever make for myself ... until I found this slow-cooker black bean soup recipe. It’s quick and easy to make! It takes just 10 minutes to prepare and then you just throw everything in the slow cooker. So now I can make my own black bean soup – and you can, too!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 to 6 hours
Total Time: 5 to 6 hours
Servings: 6 to 8
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (14 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (14 ounces) Mexican stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 - 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- avocado slices, sour cream (optional toppings)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all ingredients in your slow cooker. Cover.
- Cook on high for 5 to 6 hours. Pour soup into bowls and top with avocado slices and/or sour cream, if desired. Serve with bread.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Slow Cookers $25 & Up
Black Beans $2 & Up
Mexican Stewed Tomaotes $2 & Up
Diced Tomatoes $1 & Up
Chili Powder $2 & Up
Ground Cumin $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.