Savory Black Bean Soup Recipe With Corn Has Minimal Prep, Maximum Flavor by Ann Marie Patitucci
I love black bean soup. Not being an especially good cook, I always thought black bean soup was something I’d order at my favorite lunch spots, not something I’d ever make for myself ... until I found this savory slow-cooker black bean soup recipe.
This delicious soup is quick and easy to make! It takes just 10 minutes to prepare, then you just throw everything in the slow cooker. Now I can make my own black bean soup – and you can, too!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 to 6 hours
Total Time: 5 to 6 hours
Servings: 6 to 8
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (14 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (14 ounces) Mexican stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 - 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- avocado slices, sour cream (optional toppings)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all ingredients in your slow cooker. Cover.
- Cook on high for 5 to 6 hours. Pour soup into bowls and top with avocado slices and/or sour cream, if desired. Serve with bread or tortillas.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Slow Cookers $25 & Up
Black Beans $2 & Up
Mexican Stewed Tomaotes $2 & Up
Diced Tomatoes $1 & Up
Chili Powder $2 & Up
Ground Cumin $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.