5-Minute Gremolata Recipe: This Italian Green Sauce Recipe Makes Everything Better by Laura Hine
Parsley, lemon, garlic, salt and just a touch of oil makes a healthy garnish that turns boring vegetables into a great side dish or the ubiquitous chicken breast into a real dinner. It's great on steak, too!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley, trim off bottom of the stems
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 - 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Here's how you make it:
- Stuff the parsley into a food processor or blender.
- Add zest, juice, garlic (remember the garlic stays raw when you’re choosing your amount) and olive oil.
- Pulse until finely chopped. It won’t be a sauce, but should be very finely chopped. Season with salt and pepper.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.