Tasty Turmeric Chicken Stew Recipe: This Healthy Chicken Stew Recipe Cooks in Less Than 30 Minutes by Sarah Amona
Seasoned with healthy turmeric and full of protein-rich chicken and vegetables, this easy recipe should be printed out ASAP (see print button above). This turmeric chicken stew recipe with tender kabocha squash and eggplant can easily be doubled for families.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 18 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups kabocha squash, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups eggplant, cubed
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 cup water
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until browned and no longer pink in the center, about 5 minutes.
- Add kabocha squash and onion. Cook and stir until onion is translucent, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add eggplant, garlic, ginger, and turmeric. Cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add water and cook until thickened, about 20 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.