20-Minute Chicken Stir-fry Recipe With Snow Peas, Green Beans & Red Pepper by 30Seconds Food
This chicken stir-fry recipe is a little different, with snow peas, green beans and peppers. The Togarashi seasoning is optional, but adds umami notes and is a little sweet and spicy. This Asian recipe is ready in about 20 minutes. Serve with rice or rice noodles.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 8 ounces snow peas, ends trimmed and string removed
- 8 ounces green beans, ends trimmed
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 pound boneless chicken thighs or breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Togarashi seasoning, for sprinkling (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the oil in a skillet. Add the ginger and garlic. Cook, stirring, 30 seconds.
- Add the snow peas, green beans and red bell pepper. Cook, stirring, until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Remove the vegetables to a plate.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Add it to the skillet and cook, stirring, until chicken is browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, broth and cornstarch.
- Put the vegetables back into the pan. Pour in the cornstarch mixture. Cook until sauce thickens, about 4 minutes. Serve with rice and finish with a sprinkling of Togarashi seasoning, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Vegetable Broth $2 & Up
Soy Sauce $2 & Up
Cornstarch $2 & Up
Togarashi Seasoning $4 & Up
Vegetable Oil $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.