No-Rice Broccoli Cheese Casserole Recipe: A Cheesy Low-Carb Broccoli Casserole Recipe by 30Seconds Food
When you're asked to bring broccoli rice casserole this year for Christmas dinner, consider leaving the carbs at home and making this easy no-rice broccoli casserole recipe. With all the cheese, no one will miss that rice.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 4 cups broccoli florets, steamed until crisp-tender
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups grated mozzarella (divided)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
Here's how to make it:
- Mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, 1 cup of mozzarella and garlic powder in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Add the broccoli and stir to combine. Pour into a baking dish. Top with the remaining 1 cup of mozzarella and the Parmesan.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 15 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.