6-Ingredient Low-Carb Broccoli Cheese Casserole Recipe (No Rice) by 30Seconds Food
The easy, cheesy broccoli casserole is made with broccoli florets, cream cheese, mayonnaise, mozzarella, garlic powder and Parmesan cheese. The casserole is mixed together and baked for just 15 minutes. Quick and easy!
Serve this vegetable casserole as a side dish with chicken, pork or beef. You could also serve this low-carb recipe as a vegetarian main dish. To change things up, stir some cooked chicken into the casserole before baking for a complete dinner.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 4 cups broccoli florets, steamed until crisp-tender
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups grated mozzarella (divided)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
Here's how to make it:
- Mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, 1 cup of mozzarella and garlic powder in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Add the broccoli and stir to combine. Pour into a baking dish. Top with the remaining 1 cup of mozzarella and the Parmesan.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 15 minutes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.