Stir-fried Shrimp Recipe With Green Beans & Peppers: A 20-Minute Asian Shrimp Stir-fry Recipe for Busy Nights by 30Seconds Food
Add to collection
In about 20 minutes you can have a flavorful shrimp stir-fry on the table. This easy stir-fry shrimp recipe has just a few ingredients and is super simple to make. Serve over rice or rice noodles.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 18 minutes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 3/4 pound green beans, ends trimmed and cut in half if long
- 1 cup coarsely chopped bell pepper (red, orange, yellow or a combination)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth (divided)
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the oil in a wok or large skillet. Add the garlic and cook for a few seconds. Add the shrimp. Season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, about 30 seconds.
- Add the green beans, peppers and about 2 tablespoons of the chicken broth. Cook, stirring, until crisp-tender, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Pour in the remaining chicken broth, fish sauce and soy sauce. Continue to cook about 3 to 4 more minutes.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Woks $12 & Up
Large Skillets $10 & Up
Fish Sauce $3 & Up
Low Sodium Soy Sauce $2 & Up
Vegetable Oil $2 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.