Stir-fried Shrimp Recipe With Green Beans & Peppers: A 20-Minute Asian Shrimp Stir-fry Recipe for Busy Nights by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 18 minutes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 3/4 pound green beans, ends trimmed and cut in half if long
- 1 cup coarsely chopped bell pepper (red, orange, yellow or a combination)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth (divided)
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the oil in a wok or large skillet. Add the garlic and cook for a few seconds. Add the shrimp. Season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, about 30 seconds.
- Add the green beans, peppers and about 2 tablespoons of the chicken broth. Cook, stirring, until crisp-tender, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Pour in the remaining chicken broth, fish sauce and soy sauce. Continue to cook about 3 to 4 more minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Woks $12 & Up
Large Skillets $10 & Up
Fish Sauce $3 & Up
Low Sodium Soy Sauce $2 & Up
Vegetable Oil $2 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.