Homemade Gochujang Recipe: This Easy, No-Cook, 5-Minute Gochujang Recipe Spices Everything Up by 30Seconds Food
Gochujang is a flavorful Korean chili paste that can be purchased at most grocery stores. But if you're into making homemade sauce recipes, here's a fun one to try! This no-cook homemade gochujang recipe can be used any way you use ketchup, or drizzle on eggs, fried rice, pork, chicken or your favorite Korean recipe. It can also be used as a dip for egg rolls or french fries.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 6 tablespoons miso paste
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 3 - 4 tablespoons Korean pepper powder or ground red pepper
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves
- 5 tablespoons water (approximately)
Here's how to make it:
- Put all the ingredients into a blender. Blend until smooth. Add more water, if needed, to reach desired consistency.
- Pour into a jar or airtight container.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Miso Paste $5 & Up
Korean Pepper Powder $5 & Up
Red Pepper Powder $4 & Up
Honey $3 & Up
Rice Wine Vinegar $3 & Up
Blenders $25 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.